SAFIRO returns policy
UK and international returns policy:
- We offer a returns policy for goods bought online or over the telephone which are returned to us in their original condition.
- Please ensure all labels are still attached.
- To return an item you must notify us by email within 48 hours of receipt of goods with your intention to return to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful for us to know why you decided to return the goods.
- Please ensure you send the goods back to us within 14 days so we can process your refund or exchange. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our premises. We include return instructions in your parcel.
- We recommend using the following couriers to return your parcel: DHL, Fedex, Hermes or Royal Mail via your local post office. If using Royal Mail, you must send back using the Special delivery service to ensure that the parcel is trackable. You will find contact information for the above couriers contained within your parcels documentation.
- Please return your goods in the same box used for delivery with the fresh return address label attached, along with documentation provided by your chosen courier. If using a domestic postal service, you must use a trackable service.
- For international returns, you must write on top of the box, and on the necessary documentation that the goods are a return of purchase for refund, otherwise you may be liable for import duty.
- We are unable to offer refunds for postage or duties.
- Only goods in their original condition with all labels still attached will be accepted for a refund.